1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

No ChEaTs - Promo

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by Promoguy, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Promoguy

Promoguy

Figured id post here, bring some action to the forums.

Valve bundle was my first experience I had with CS. Picked that bad boy up when I was 11-12 at Best Buy. I can remember the day and the smell like it was yesterday. Fresh smell of the CDs.

Played source with a few clans, nothing serious, was known for being a god with the P90 because thats all I would use in servers. Everyone would be like "HOW DO YOU HEADSHOT ME THAT FAR WITH A P90"

Didn't like CSGO when it came out, CSS was all I needed. Got into CSGO 2 years after its release. Its a different animal so you can't really compare it. CSS will always have something GO doesn't.

Got tired of GO so I am mostly playing source instead. Ill play the occasional ESEA match though.

Hard to find good servers for source but VG seems to have a really nice GG server.

PS: Im going for Numba 1

2. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

Glad to see you like the GG server. It's crazy that I hear a lot of people who don't like csgo. I've never played it. Based on all of the complaints about it, I probably may not get into it.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I remember this same smell haha, pretty funny how we remember things like this.

That item missing from CSGO is community servers and clans..... that bonding expereince you get. When CSGO launched most people played on valve servers, most still do. There's nothing like the old days of 1/6 and CS:S when communities/clans thrived. Those days are long over, developers no longer need communities to host servers.

Anyways welcome to the community! Glad you are enjoying the GG server :)