1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Office/Dust2

Discussion in 'Maps' started by daNG, Mar 17, 2013.

1. daNG

daNG

Just asking.. Should we add dust 1 into the server office/dust2 because I feel that we need some extra maps into it.

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Admins can create map votes on the server. If everyone on the server would like to play a different map just ask an admin to do a map vote.

3. daNG

daNG

Oh ok thank you Woody! ;D

4. daNG

daNG

Btw Woody just being curious have you seen my application to join VG? :eek:

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I have not as I don't do any of the recruiting/approving for members. I'll take a look at it though :)

6. daNG

daNG

Oh ok then thank you. Go VG! Haha

7. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

Woody vote map list is gone D: i cant change it but cant make a vote unless i make one !vote
    just figured you like to know.

8. Sir_Caleb

Sir_Caleb Member

Could we add the map Assault map to the Pub server? IMO it's a pretty good map to train or just to play on. ;)

9. RZA

RZA Middleweight Champ Member

I think adding more maps would be useful seeing as how an admin wouldn't want to come on CS:S just to change the map.

10. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

We have many more maps not in rotation on the server as we have it dedicated to office/dust currently. Most everyone knows those maps but there are many maps loaded and not in rotation. Only an admin can change it to one of those. We have found that people leave when its not a map they are familiar with so we use basic pub maps. But if we have enough players wanting a certain map the option exists.

11. RZA

RZA Middleweight Champ Member

I think it would be enjoyable to have at least 4 or 5 basic pub maps in the rotation but it's your call !

12. Bad Decision

Bad Decision Member

It would be cool to cycle a third map! Just sayin ....