1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Banned Player Report - FRAG.ile - veloX

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Drac OPZ, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Player Name:
    FRAG.ile - veloX
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:69610814
    Time:
    Now
    Servers:
    Scoutzknivez
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/rk6o0vw8a1p7371/velox.dem

I would like opinions on this one... as i'm not completely sure (for once) But he was prefiring me a good bit so i decided to go spec after map reset and i watched him for a while at the beginning theres a few questionable and curious prefires and wall bang shots he got. Near the end he started sucking though because he started messing around and talking a good bit compared to before.

The questionable curious parts i've seen (to lazy to get ticks) But will say are when he is in t spawn and hides and knows exactly when to peak and when to flick his no scope at the opponent. Second one i noticed is inside t box knows exactly when the opponent is going to repeak dark and he actually stands there at t box for almost a full 30 seconds waiting for him to repeak (no one waits that long when theres other opponents still alive) anyone that plays sk knows this. But still i'd suggest opinions are needed because i'm not 100% sure. I also suggest only those that play SK or knows around SK to review it and leave an opinion please.

Also found another account with Alias Velox http://vigilantegamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/50085

It's been vacced a while ago and i remember the guy as Afro, but had used the name velox the same exact way.​

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I'll take a look at this when I get home from work today

3. Drac OPZ

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7crw7nsk6uelnxl/velox_2.dem

Here's a second demo I recorded. I was afk earlier and got a message complaint about this guy and so i decided to watch and record for a bit. I noticed he still is prefiring another thing i noticed hugely on is when he does peaks from inside spawn when he peaks from doors that is he knows exactly when to prefire or fire period for that matter. He also knew exactly where afk where at. I've seen a few weird shots as well. He already QQ scripts and binds.

After sitting thinking wow slap head i viewed his profile but wonder what his hours is. Here it's only 112 hours? new css account and new steam ID yeah previous hacker and current hacker imo.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Agreed. Banned.

5. Afro

Afro

For one, I was VAC'd from CS:GO (cs:Go vac doesn't spread to other games) for bhop scripts, Two, I can video my mwheel switch to prove to you I don't "Q Script". And just because I know how to prefire spawn doesn't mean I wall. I've played on your guys's server for years now, what reason do I have to hack? Not trying to be aggressive, but make a point.

6. Drac OPZ

Well as i've been playing sk for years i can tell you that i am almost certain you wall. Even in the last demo I posted you were just messing around in ct spawn and it was like a 1v5? and yet you still knew exactly when they were all coming in for you or where they were even sitting waiting. You peaked several of them PERFECTLY which there's no way you peak someone perfectly every time. I love how also everyone that has recently been getting vacced there excuses are always a bhop script. I won't mention names but i have had several complaints about you "people that have also been playing sk for years". Too which actually one of them never has ever contacted me nor have i even seen them call cheats on anyone before yet came to me saying you might wall. No need to further explain myself as my opinion was already thrown out there and you've been banned i'll let the rest of the judgement up too the Staff members here. Thanks

Actually if you've been vacced from CS:GO why rn't you on that account for CSS? That's a question i'd like to know.

7. Afro

Afro

Because I stopped using it due to the hate towards me from the clan you're in, I stopped using my old account.

All of AW has a problem with me for whatever reason, randomly calling me shit, noob, and other obscenities, bullying me whenever I used to play.

Now as soon as I start playing again, Flux the passive troll, has been saying things to me and this has all occurred.

I've played for multiple years now spread amongst three accounts, and not until recently have I been accused of "hacking".

You also accuse me of Q scripting (Which I don't), yet multiple players including Munt have used them and continue to do so.

I honestly could care less of your formulated opinion at this point, because for whatever reason once YOU make YOUR decision, everyone follows. No one cares to form their own decision or opinion on the matter. (Just being honest, no hate towards you)

Also, sound helps with finding people while sitting spawn.

Other than that, I can't defend myself against "not hacking" because it's not possible.

I made a ban appeal, which is all I can do.

There is no way I can prove that I wasn't hacking, no demo, screenshot, past players, or previous accounts could help me in defending this claim, as with anyone who has been accused of hacking.

I'm stuck here to wait for a staff decision.

8. Drac OPZ

okay so you can play css on your other account correct? To me switching accounts makes no difference if people are talking crap and trolling you. You say ask people that have been playing sk, but yet some of them are the ones that actually complained to me and asked me to spec you. Anyways Lock thread and let the staff handle the situation for there judgment. Thanks