1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you Player Report - Meepminer

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by HHH Jr, Jun 24, 2017.

1. HHH Jr

HHH Jr

Player Name:
    Meepminer
    SteamID:
    Time:
    A few days ago
    Servers:
    TF2 MarioKart
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::
    In team Fortress 2 he has aim bot,I can't seem to kill him.He gets 5 kills in under 1 minute,The players are far from where he is at.He once killed me by aiming straight.He killed me from a capture point at the top of the map.His main class is sniper.So far I haven't seen him get killed.​

2. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

If you bring valid proof via a demo we can look more in to it but I can tell you right now that he has been playing here a long time and I would be truly shocked if you could provide that proof.

3. HHH Jr

HHH Jr

@Galvan
    I will record it,I don't think you will accept it if I just recorded it now.

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Correct, we require evidence to support each ban that is given. Without any sort of evidence there is nothing we can do.

5. BonnieBoy

BonnieBoy Member

Actually, Already recorded it. Was going to send a report, but I got it for you guys :)

6. HHH Jr

HHH Jr

Meep see's everything for some strange reason.

7. HHH Jr

HHH Jr

Now I really see Meepminers sight, He is just a good player at tf2 crit servers. I regret uploading this now.

8. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Don't worry about it. Meep can be very toxic and intentionally misleading sometimes, so you shouldn't blame yourelf.