1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

rust

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Drac OPZ, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Rust is basically completely setup. I will be changing the map of the server though sometime in the next day. The seeded map we have now is recommended for 150+ ppl and obviously we are no where near that. I found one that is decent at 60 players that we might give a try.

I am also in the works of setting up an adminmenu for anyone that is interested in having admin on there. I have already set up rules, and motd, and auto chat messages.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drac OPZ

I was up till 4 am last night fixing everything, I got the admin panel working now so we are set up for future admins.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

God damn

4. Drac OPZ

Believe it or not I lost track of time, Ginga was on testing out guns and the admin panel and him and I ran the whole damn map, literally took 30-40 minutes to run from one side of the map to the other. Afterwords we were both like wow this map is way to fucking huge for only 50 players lol.

He got off, and I started working to fix the admin panel and the motd and next thing I knew it was 4 am. I woke up at 8 and went to work, stopped at sheetz gas station and got not one, but Two large coffees with extra sugar LOL

5. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

You're insane I slept 7 hours and could barely function

6. Drac OPZ

Coffee is the only thing that kept me going, trust me I was beat when I got home, I laid down and took a quick nap before even eating.

7. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

You know it's bad when you sleep before food

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Drac OPZ

You missed all the fun, Cat, Ginga and I were all three on having a good time. We got the house up and running with a bunch of resource boxes and furnaces. Even went exploring into caves and radiation towns. Now if you and @Woody would just get on so I can set you guys up with moderator etc then we'd be set. Also ginga is making the announcement tomorrow.

9. Drac OPZ

We didn't see you on!

10. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Some of us have jobs and things to do ya know drac :p

11. Drac OPZ

Hey hey now, I have a job to, I can't help it is between seasons and there is no current work. Like yesterday all we did was take the plows off the trucks and throw on the tools and equipment for spring weather. Then cleaned our garage bays up.

12. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Admittedly I did spend all day yesterday shopping and buying another gun.. :bag:

13. Drac OPZ

That's called work. Dang, i've been doing it wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

lol i remember when i was trying to find the right size map for my server xD even though it was only for 2 people i think i went with 3000? Just used a map creator from Oxide. Creating the server and making sure all the plugins work is a biiiitch xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ahigh5guy

ahigh5guy â™›AHIGH5GUY Member

I sat my fat ass in a Gaming PC Cafe and downed monsters and played CSGO. lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

After playing on the server for 3 days, I think is a good start merging towards some other games. We have players and hackers playing. I really hope it will pick up. The game has a great "face lift" from what I was used to. Thank you all for your efforts to put this server up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Drac OPZ

For sure, I am hoping to jump into other games eventually. I agree after finally putting up another server for us inside a different games it kind of leaves you wanting more. Maybe i'll bump the one thread we made a long time ago with games members want and see if anyone can list any new games so we can update it and possibly start a server for one of them.

18. Drac OPZ

UPDATE:

added a few more auto broadcast messages as follows.

"Website": "Join us @ VGAMERS.NET",
    "Discord": "Join us on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/DMeTRH4",
    "Rules": "Type /rule for server rules",
    "Member": "Apply for membership @ VGAMERS.NET",
    "Admin": "Apply for Apprentice Admin @ VGAMERS.NET",
    "Errors": "If you experience any errors please report them @ VGAMERS.NET"

added viable fixes to the kits plugin which will be tested later tonight, hoping to have it back up and working.

• Like Like x 3