1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

So i just notice no one has post here i wonder why XD

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rain_yagami, Apr 8, 2016.

1. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

so ima be the first and maybe only dude who post in here i play soccer im a midfielder i play on a team every weekend i actually have a game this sunday with the #1 team in the scoreboard realli excited about that

i like other sports like basketball, football and volleyball im quite decent in this ones u might notice im missing baseball and well yeah its a good game yet i suck at it i can catch and throw but i cant hit a fking pink elephant rushing at me with a bat if my lifes depends on it so yeah dont like it much XD

So ill like to know everyones favorite sport, the sport they practice(cuz sometimes is not the same) the sports they suck and why?(why everything not just why they suck)

And if u dont practice any sport why dont u take ur big fat butt and do someting u lazy fatass!!!XD

ohh i sometimes do some weight lifting but i dont consider that a sport and i just do it so i can have good performance in my soccer matches not because i want to be toned

2. Shamma

Shamma

I bowl on a league.

3. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Just won you district game for Lacrosse. My lacrosse team is one of the best in State. Some of my friends are going to D3 colleges and our entire attack is going to Cornell, Syracuse, and Duke. I play midfield and I scored 8 goals, two were outside of the box (about 30 yards away from the goal the other one 15-20). I also play futbol as a midi. Not really a scorer, had one descent upper 90 free kick, although I do have 7 assists. I love basketball and I play power forward and center. I average 7 steals a game, and around 13 points per game and I forgot assists, mainly like 15-18.

I hate american-football. I tried it and got rekt. I hate it because I dont really see creativity in it. But it does require so much athleticism. Golf, I can't even get over the rules. Tennis is cool, but never played it. But yah thats my sports life. Oh and esports is a sport. I play for a VERY small CSGO faceit team. Don't even ask.

4. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Used to play basketball before college, now I just play pickup games every now and then. I play volleyball fairly often too. I'll play pretty much anything if someone needs another player! I used to be pretty good at sports but I'm just kinda meh now