1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Trouble in terrorist town.

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by Crispin007, Jun 26, 2016.

1. I have been playing G-mod Trouble in terrorist town for a bit now, and it is pretty fun. I think it would be cool to have a VG server for the game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

I'm down

3. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

recommended this forever ago when I first joined
    Woody, if you want to take a peek at a server that does a lot of TTT, my OLD Community I was in before this one had it, I can hook you up, or you could even talk to the owner, his name is GreenBlack

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Played this before, was actually quite a bit of fun. Well that is if they follow the rules and just don't kill for no reason. Like jailbreak servers:p

5. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

I got a nice set of rules for them, it combines ours+ the better of their rules (I thought this through a while ago

6. Rogue

Rogue Fmr. Lazytown Manager Senior Member

I'm all for it. Also willing to be an admin if there is a need for it.

7. And if possible, for me to be the server manager for it and Orange.

8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Link me the community :)

9. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

https://ttt-fun.com

One thing they do is the owner will make custom. Weapons for the servers on a per user basis that they can sell for money or points in a PointShop.
    And he will charge arround 25-300 dollars for the custom weapons (depending on their complexity) (their main income)

10. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

That community was the one I was rank below admin, I have about 3 years of GMOD admining expirence, and could help out with it a decent amount

11. It's been over a month since this was suggested so are there any updates on this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

@Woody do we want to go ahead and try out a TTT server?

13. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

I could send you the base files for a TTT server when I get home (or wherever I have a computer)

14. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I'd love to give it a try. I always seen streams of it and youtube vids of it and always looked fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yes! Also I would love to see something suggested countless times; DarkRP or some other sort of RP server.