1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

WE NEED MORE ADMINS IN THIS SERVER

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by t0r, Sep 7, 2012.

1. t0r

t0r

RIGHT NOW THERE IS THIS GUY PLAYER1 HACKING

we neeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd assistance!!!

you guys should let people have the right to VOTE a hacker out ... just make a vote for  callvote kickplayer or banplayer ...

now we have NO admins to kick him out, nor can WE vote on kicking him out...

you have a wonderfull server guys, just deal with the cheaters or let the people deal with them!

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

We are currently in the process of getting more admins for the server. We cannot monitor it 24/7 though.

If you would next time grab the name/steamid of the player and post it on our forums with a demo. I can then remotely ban the hacker without being in the server.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I went ahead and searched the stat page and found Player1. His score was insane as were his head shots per kill. He's now been perm banned.

4. Dank

Dank

I WILL ?? i play in there all time?

Attached Files:

5. suspect145

suspect145

Ive put forward an Application a few days ago to be Admin of That server if that helps out..

6. dmac

dmac Member

Pick me!

7. Hi.i play on this server everyday and i wanna ask..can i be an admin??

8. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

In order to become admin you need to apply to be a member first. Also once you become a member you can apply for admin, but you will not get admin right away. You should also join us in teamspeak so we can get to know you.