1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late Whgssh's Forum Exclusive Unusual Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GingaNinja, Apr 11, 2016.

?

How awesome is Whgssh?

Poll closed Apr 25, 2016.
  1. Very cool

9.5%
  2. Extremely radical

9.5%
  3. Super awesome

28.6%
  4. Ravishingly attractive

52.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Stayed up really late watching the ESEA TF2 grand finals.

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Yay for the weekend!

3. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

another post

4. Everyone has a photographic memory… some just don’t have film.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

redbulls good in moderations better if u abuse them

6. Stimp

Stimp WM1 extraordinaire Member

May I be cynical for a bit? I hope you don't mind, but with Mr. Rain_yagami 's latest barrage of subhuman paroxysms, I can't resist the urge to make a few cynical comments. Let me give you a vastly oversimplified yet still basically true explanation of why I say that when I was younger I wanted to protect the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of the most fatuous dimbulbs you'll ever see. I still want to do that, but now I realize that I have no set opinion as to whether or not it is a grave injustice for him to commit all sorts of mortal sins—not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones. I do, however, decidedly aver that some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with stuporous, chauvinistic nincompoops on a regular basis at work or in school. We therefore may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to kill the goose bearing the golden egg.

Granted, everyone knows of the lust and driving passion that has caused this problem, but over the past couple of years I have had occasion to evaluate Rain_yagami's gibes in terms of their ability to poison the air, water, and soil. What I have discovered shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there is something grievously wrong with those careless, treacherous nithings who hinder economic growth and job creation. Shame on the lot of them! Rain_yagami is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens lead a jacquerie against him. Responsible citizens doubtlessly do not legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed.

An armed revolt against Rain_yagami is morally justified. However, I allege that it is not yet strategically justified. Sure, even the most scummy philosophasters I've ever seen may have some good points, but I have yet to find one. To put it another way, if there is any fixed star in his constellation of twisted anecdotes, it's that it is far too easy for him to use fear, intimidation, sedating substances, and other tools to convince grotesque killjoys to conspire with evil. I say that because there's no shortage of sin in the world today. It's been around since the Garden of Eden and will undeniably persist as long as Rain_yagami continues to stifle dissent. In closing, please remember that my ultimate goal is to operate on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain. If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me.

7. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

another post

8. There is a light at the end of every tunnel….just hope it’s not a TRAIN!

9. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

post of the day

10. rain_yagami

so can i win now?

11. Drac OPZ

Pax East been boring so far

12. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

Good game theme from my childhood

• Like Like x 1
  13. I shall post again.

14. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

Think they will ever do a marvel ultimate alliance 3?

15. A friend of mine recently said to me....
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others."
    Hmmmmmmmm, does that mean I should wear a flashing yellow light hat now?
    :-D

16. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

MLG PUNS

17. rain_yagami

so who won?

18. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

1 day 7 hours till contest end.

19. Drac OPZ

The contest will be rigged and only a manager will win wahhahahha!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.