1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Why does it Seem TF2 is so dead?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by aa4life, May 24, 2016.

?

Is TF2 Dying?

1. Yes it is on its why to extinction.

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. No its just at a low point.

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. I think its still fine as it is.

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Drac you need to hop in TS sometime with the Orange crew whenever we're on. We have lots of fun!

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I honestly don't play Tf2 anymore, if I do it's very rare. I play CS:S more then anything. I think the only time I ever got back into tf2 was when Khan was around I would hop on and play with him on I want to say was it harvest? I can't remember tf2 map names lol

I'll keep that in mind though if I get bored and want to play some :p

3. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

actually overwatch its good for tf2 since its the only competition it has and if valve cares enough they wont let the tf2 community leaves foe overwatch that ezly so they have to step up and work on tf2 so basically that means just cuz overwatch its pulling tf2 players that means valve has to work in tf2 by amazing updates or promotional shit to keep players on tf2 and attract some new in the process which it means good news for the current tf2 players basic bussiness shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

You're right! TF2 will have amazing updates in the future and it will have much bigger suprises in 2017 for the 10th year anniversary!

• Agree Agree x 1